What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Colorado Football Schedule & Future Schedules

CSU holds the TV rights for the game and has an opposing player promoting it. :ROFLMAO:
To be fair, CBS holds the rights, not CSU, and this is probably going to be the most profitable game for CBS all season considering what they pay for MWC inventory vs what this game will do in ratings.

Right now CBS has 10 unannounced B1G games throughout the season and I wouldn't be surprised if this one was earmarked as their top choice of any game all season. Maybe with the exception of USC at Michigan, which has already been announced.

To be fair, CBS holds the rights, not CSU, and this is probably going to be the most profitable game for CBS all season considering what they pay for MWC inventory vs what this game will do in ratings.

Right now CBS has 10 unannounced B1G games throughout the season and I wouldn't be surprised if this one was earmarked as their top choice of any game all season. Maybe with the exception of USC at Michigan, which has already been announced.
They have to put (I think) two MWC games on big CBS every year, and the CinC trophy games (specifically Navy at Air Force) don't count. There's no way they were not taking this game.

Question for one of you on the Cincinnati game. The "ESPN family of networks" would not include ESPN+ right?

Last edited:
I would bet that, if The Buffs start 3-0, the week 4 home game v. Baylor will be on Fox. They obviously love coming to Boulder, and we will be back to driving the narrative again.

I would bet that, if The Buffs start 3-0, the week 4 home game v. Baylor will be on Fox. They obviously love coming to Boulder, and we will be back to driving the narrative again.
Not a ton of big games that weekend, too. You've got Tenn @ Oklahoma, UCLA @ LSU, and Utah @ OSU.

Fox did already commit to broadcasting the Illinois @ NU game, but no time slotted yet.

Back