What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Spring Camp/Summer Workouts Thread

Saw fans raving about this interview, and I kinda grimaced thinking it might be tricky to pull off with 3 players being interviewed at once. I could not have been more wrong. Incredible content. If you have even 5 minutes to just see how excited these 3 guys are to join the Herd and why they came here.

I’m glad that Prime/Staff/team leaders are building an enriched environment for the program to encourage team bonding/brotherhood/family (cliché but it works). The retreat, the cookout on Memorial Day, etc. really shows that no matter what the community surrounding them may be like or viewed as, these kids that are experiencing homesickness and just outright culture shock have a place. Good food and outdoor recreation aren’t lost on many people as comfort and stress releases.

Then to see Prime recognize the kids from the Dorrell era that stayed to compete just shows that the opportunity for him as a coach, is not lost on him.

Yes, he wants the focus, he wants to be extra, but the off season activities definitely shows that he wants these players to get along and all be on the same page. If it were only for show, you’d think they’d have resort retreats and meals in a party room at a lavish restaurant.

Guess what guys? Guess what, guess what?

I’m at the Rec Center and the entire football team is here.

The MECEPs from Navy ROTC are taking them through a Marine Corps pool workout.

Except Seaton, Coleman and one other are on the treadmill.
Bucky was on Instagram live showing us. I did see a pasty old white guy in the background. Was that you?

I’m glad that Prime/Staff/team leaders are building an enriched environment for the program to encourage team bonding/brotherhood/family (cliché but it works). The retreat, the cookout on Memorial Day, etc. really shows that no matter what the community surrounding them may be like or viewed as, these kids that are experiencing homesickness and just outright culture shock have a place. Good food and outdoor recreation aren’t lost on many people as comfort and stress releases.

Then to see Prime recognize the kids from the Dorrell era that stayed to compete just shows that the opportunity for him as a coach, is not lost on him.

Yes, he wants the focus, he wants to be extra, but the off season activities definitely shows that he wants these players to get along and all be on the same page. If it were only for show, you’d think they’d have resort retreats and meals in a party room at a lavish restaurant.
I really like how Prime is having various assistant coaches addressing the whole team, dealing with different detail points, leading team activities.

Partly makes sense because with his foot problems it keeps Prime off his feet and lets him focus his energies on other things. Bigger issue though is that it lets the team know that the coaching staff is on the same page, that the assistants speak for Prime and that Prime is behind the assistants.

Animated GIF

Back