What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Colorado Football Schedule & Future Schedules

Oh the fuskers are cocky hahaha

Cinema Glasses GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Season Ticket Holders were allowed to start buying extra home game and away game tickets this morning.

I tried to order 48 tickets for myself (just a few) and a bunch of friends.

It started at 10am. I couldn't even get the website to partially function until after 12pm. I had to do 8 different transactions because the website would crash if I tried to put tickets for an additional game into my cart. UCF was supposed to be a max of 6, I wanted 4, and it wouldn't give me more than 2. All in all, it took me 45 minutes to confirm purchase of 2/3 of the tickets I wanted to order.

Just such a frustrating **** show.

Season Ticket Holders were allowed to start buying extra home game and away game tickets this morning.

It started at 10am. I couldn't even get the website to partially function until after 12pm. I had to do 8 different transactions because the website would crash if I tried to put tickets for an additional game into my cart. UCF was supposed to be a max of 6, I wanted 4, and it wouldn't give me more than 2. All in all, it took me 45 minutes to confirm purchase of 2/3 of the tickets I wanted to order.

I just logged in to look at that too. They didn't make it easy to get to the single game tickets, I was logged in and went to "Buy tickets" and then it said you need to log into your account. Uhh, I'm already logged in!

That aside the CSU tickets are the 2nd most expensive road tickets at $130. Guess they need help paying off that stadium

I just logged in to look at that too. They didn't make it easy to get to the single game tickets, I was logged in and went to "Buy tickets" and then it said you need to log into your account. Uhh, I'm already logged in!

That aside the CSU tickets are the 2nd most expensive road tickets at $130. Guess they need help paying off that stadium
I thought Lady Gaga fixed that.

Worked fine for me at 10 and 11

I put in for four tickets because we're thinking of going to nub land. If we get them and don't use them, face value to anyone here that wants them. Looks like we will find out June 3rd if we got them or not.
Did you go last time? Was a great time. Winning helped quite a bit

I put in for four tickets because we're thinking of going to nub land. If we get them and don't use them, face value to anyone here that wants them. Looks like we will find out June 3rd if we got them or not.
Friend of mine did too. I remember going to a place called Single Barrel in Lincoln the night before the game in 2018. Doing that again the night before assuming we get tickets.

I'd recommend that for anybody making the trip to Lincoln.

If any season ticket holders can't make KjSU, I'm looking for two. I want to get to that game-those Barnett-Snyder games back in the day were ****ing slugfests, and I'm looking forward to that going back to the Big 12.

Friend of mine did too. I remember going to a place called Single Barrel in Lincoln the night before the game in 2018. Doing that again the night before assuming we get tickets.

I'd recommend that for anybody making the trip to Lincoln.

If any season ticket holders can't make KjSU, I'm looking for two. I want to get to that game-those Barnett-Snyder games back in the day were ****ing slugfests, and I'm looking forward to that going back to the Big 12.

The Oven Restaurant on N. 8th Street is good. Went to a wedding in Stinkholn once and discovered this place....Great Indian food.

Back