What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Transfer Portal News - Please Respect My Decision

Went down the rabbit hole of an FAMU writer’s twitter and one thing I really like: Chaney is noted for his steady development each year. Everyone naturally assumes development is a steady upwards trajectory but that’s harder than it looks. Must attack the off-season thoughtfully.

Also noted for having his best games this year against FAU and in their bowl game so he stepped up to the big stage.

Unless, the info we are hearing about another player transferring or not coming, is the WR from Vanderbilt. In which case this makes sense.
Sheppard was here for the Spring Game, is listed on CU's roster and has CU stuff all over his social. As I said, that report is just pulling Hayes Fawcett's tweet that has CU among 30 other programs who have "been in contact" with Badger and then somehow translates that to "CU is in the mix".

Dabo gonna run the Ferrari he built right off a cliff

Monty Python Fight GIF

Back