What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CO PF De'Ron Davis (Signed to Indiana)

Ugh, Mississippi and Indiana... one state still adorns the confederate logo on their state flag while the other carries the most politically incorrect name (land of Indians). Not too late to be the Chauncey of our times!!

Ugh, Mississippi and Indiana... one state still adorns the confederate logo on their state flag while the other carries the most politically incorrect name (land of Indians). Not too late to be the Chauncey of our times!!
**** PC, there is nothing wrong with the term "Indian".

Mississippi State just landed a Top-100 SF today. I don't know how many scholarships they have available but this might mean Davis is going to Indiana.

Injuries slowed him down, but he is only getting 13 minutes per game and his stats are all almost half of what they were last year, coming off the bench for IU. #47 nationally coming out of HS, can't help but wonder what would have happened if he were in Boulder! A healthy Davis with Bey would be nasty!

Injuries slowed him down, but he is only getting 13 minutes per game and his stats are all almost half of what they were last year, coming off the bench for IU. #47 nationally coming out of HS, can't help but wonder what would have happened if he were in Boulder! A healthy Davis with Bey would be nasty!
I'd love to have him. But Indiana's not any better than we are right now. May not be much difference in his contribution regardless of which program he was playing for.

I'd love to have him. But Indiana's not any better than we are right now. May not be much difference in his contribution regardless of which program he was playing for.

Very true! But a healthy 6 10" Davis had a pretty high ceiling, I think he would have developed better under Tad and the Buffs would have given Kansas a run earlier this year. A guy can dream!

Back