What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 GA OG Tremayne Anchrum (Verbal to Clemson)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

1544885.jpg

McEachern HS (Powder Springs, GA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/tla_76

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 257
40: 5.14

Rivals rating: 3*-5.7rr; #27 OG
Scout rating: 3*; #38 OT
ESPN rating: 3*-79 grade; #39 OG
247s rating: 3*-89 grade; #18 OG

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Appalachian State, Arizona State, Boston College, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Clemson, CSU, East Carolina, FAU, Georgia, Georgia Southern, Georgia State, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas State, Marshall, Missouri, Nebraska, Purdue, Syracuse, Tulane, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest

Came out unofficially and got some training in at Six Zero Strength.

[tweet]607274637139939328[/tweet]

High praise from McChesney.

[tweet]607275495936258048[/tweet]

As Buffnut said, Tremayne announced today that he has decided not to commit this summer as originally planned and has cut his list to 8 finalists.

Free article & video from Scout: http://www.scout.com/college/footba...56203-change-of-plans-for-tremayne-anchrum-jr

In no particular order:

COLORADO, Boston College, Clemson, Georgia, Missouri, Nebraska, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest

[tweet]611640886448029697[/tweet]

May not mean much since he also does this with some other players/ programs, but Tremayne has been retweeting a lot of the announcements of CU offers or commits. Legit interest, it would seem.

Maybe he can tell the other Six Zero guys that leaving the state isn't all it is cracked up to be.

Really?? You want a guy from Georgia who is looking to play college ball in CO to tell recruits that leaving the state to play isn't all it's cracked up to be?

He means telling the Colorado kids that leaving Colorado is isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Really?? You want a guy from Georgia who is looking to play college ball in CO to tell recruits that leaving the state to play isn't all it's cracked up to be?

Yeah? He obviously enjoyed his time here if he is interested in coming back and could tell others not to take CO for granted.

How could he speak to that?

From the standpoint of giving that outside perspective & reminder that what we've got in this state and metro area is special.

I laughed at your response, though. I was thinking the same thing. :smile2:

So, since confusion abounds in this thread, is he originally from Denver and now living in Georgia?

There was a Tremayne Anchrum from Montbello that went to USC to play basketball in the early 90's, wonder if this is his kid....

I kinda want to this come down to CU and Tech and hope he ends up a Buff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Anchrum and Roberts anchoring one side of our OL would be awesome to watch. Two athletic big men. They could be the next Rogers and Gurode, we did pretty well running behind them.

Back