What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 HI OLB Isaac Slade-Matautia (Verbal to Oregon)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

431407.jpg

Saint Louis HS (Honolulu, HI)

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/aqit2748

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 225
40: 4.71

Rivals rating: 4*-5.8rr; #11 ILB
Scout rating: 4*; #29 OLB
ESPN rating: 4*-80 grade; #24 OLB
247s rating: 3*-88 grade; #32 OLB

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona, Arizona State, Hawaii, Nebraska, UCF, Utah, Washington, Washington State

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, this is one to get excited about. Not a lot of hype with social media because his twitter account is private, but we're talking about one of the best LB prospects in the country. Consensus 4*. Absolute stud.

This is a very big deal for CU to get him to travel here for the elite camp tonight.

Last edited:
Not that LB is a need really for this class, but I wonder if we're still after this dude? Hawaii kids always seem to take late visits and commit closer to signing day and this dude is a legit stud.

Would imagine they're still on him, he's really hard to get a hold of out there. Nebraska and Washington State are two schools I've seen that have stopped by for in-home visits this week.

I'm back living in Honolulu and my cousin/uncle are really into the high school football scene. Apparently, he has two kids with two different girlfriends. On top of that, his team St. Louis won the state title last week and he barely played.

I'm back living in Honolulu and my cousin/uncle are really into the high school football scene. Apparently, he has two kids with two different girlfriends. On top of that, his team St. Louis won the state title last week and he barely played.

NU lock?

Love his athleticism and pursuit capability from his junior highlights. Not sure about the reference to him not playing. My buddy from hs 's son was a starter at St. Louis this year, could probably get 411 from him.

Either if his grades are good, might be worth the pickup. If you were going to build an impactful pipeline in Hawaii , St. Louis is generally the best school to do it at.

From 247 review of his ****braska trip: "The only other visit the family thinks it might take right now is to see Colorado in January."

Supposedly a "silent commit" to Oregon and will make it official any day now. He's said an Oregon offer was a dream offer and that he's been a Ducks fan because of Mariota the last several years.

Back