What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CA ATH Bru McCoy (Signed to Texas)

TDforTD

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
Hudl

4_8134189.jpg

Mater Dei HS (Santa Ana, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/buhbuhbru

Ht: 6'3"
Wt: 215
40:

247s rating: 5* - 98 grade; #1 ATH (#4 overall)
ESPN rating: 4* - 84 grade; #9 ATH (#76 overall)
Rivals rating: 5* - 6.1rr; #2 ATH (#7 overall)

247sports Composite: 5* / 0.9906 rating / #1 ATH / #17 overall

Reported offers: COLORADO, Alabama, Arizona State, California, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Michigan, Michigan State, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon, TCU, Tennessee, Texas, Texas A&M, UCLA, USC, Utah, Virginia Tech, Washington

Last edited by a moderator:

Mentioned us a team he talks with a lot in a recent 247 update, thinking we might be a potential visit for him. I believe we might be looking at him as an OLB/Edge Rush type as Eliot looks to be one of his main recruiters.

Honestly, they should let him play whatever position he wants. I believe I've read he plays iron man and loves it. Olb/wr...i don't care where he plays, kid's a super stud and we need him on campus. A bigger and stronger Jabari Peppers would be nice.

Honestly, they should let him play whatever position he wants. I believe I've read he plays iron man and loves it. Olb/wr...i don't care where he plays, kid's a super stud and we need him on campus. A bigger and stronger Jabari Peppers would be nice.

Kid needs a nickname then.

362593011_0_640x640.jpg

Big time!

Had the highest SPARQ score at last weekend's LA Opening.

6'2.5"/205 and ran a 4.62 40 along with a 4.22 shuttle.
What I find amazing about college sports is that this kid ran a 4.62 with probably no running training. Such as explosive take offs and endurance training. After proper running training, I’d expect that number to drop to high 4.4’s to 4.5s.

How is his first name pronounced?

Is it “Brew” or “Bruh”? Or something different completely?

Follows a large amount of our recruits. Goes with out saying he follows a plethora of other recruits.

Is there any chance that Coach Tucker can reach back out to this young man and talk him into being a difference maker for our Buffs???

These are the kind of recruits we can now legitimately talk about!

Back