What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CA CB KJ Trujillo (SIGNED to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

DasG4BpUQAAYoGR.jpg

Lutheran H.S. (Orange, CA)

Early Enrollee

Twitter: https://twitter.com/KJTRU4
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kjtru4/

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 170
40:

247s rating: 3* - 88 grade; #50 CB
ESPN rating: 3* - 76 grade; #92 CB
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.5rr; unranked CB

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8586 / #78 CB / #879 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona, Colorado State, Iowa State, Nevada, Oregon, Oregon State, Rice, San Diego State, San Jose State, Utah State, Vanderbilt, Washington State, FCS

Last edited:
Love the height, he plays long, kind of DB who can cover the tall athletes playing WR in the PAC.

Hope he notices all the Buff DBs in the NFL recently.

Kid doesn't have tons of offers yet. No coincidence that MM is in first, and Oregon follows along... I'll be the first to say that I will be surprised if Oregon is able to duplicate the DB NFL factory that Colorado has.
Edit: Leavitt ordering his DB staff to follow around MM's offers ain't going to get them to the NFL. Donte Williams is a recruiting star, but a dud as a DB coach from what we've seen of him so far.

Last edited:
I was thinking, will his decision give us an indication of how Lytle’s experience at CU is going?

A CU offer for a DB is now as elite as any offer in the country. If you want to get to the League, you’ve got the MacIntyre record on DBs now with Ambrose back - who coached Jimmy Smith & Jallil Brown at CU.

Historically, I think we’re also top 5 in all-time DBs drafted, too.

Truly #DBU.

A CU offer for a DB is now as elite as any offer in the country. If you want to get to the League, you’ve got the MacIntyre record on DBs now with Ambrose back - who coached Jimmy Smith & Jallil Brown at CU.

Historically, I think we’re also top 5 in all-time DBs drafted, too.

Truly #DBU.
We've had some damn good ones over the years, that's for sure.

Would love Servite HS next year to be like our Desoto class of 2017 (except all three end up committing to us.)

Would love Servite HS next year to be like our Desoto class of 2017 (except all three end up committing to us.)
Some of those guys transferred to different schools ( OLu, SJB). You are correct Trinity league for sure is important to get into. Lots of talent.

Nm....saw a tweet mentioning an Oregon unofficial. It was a retweet for MyKael Wright. Feel free to negative rep me.

Last edited:
I believe Trujillo was listed at 5’11”, 155 early in his junior year (maybe as a sophomore). Now measures in at 6’1” ~170, which one of the 247 California writers, Greg Biggins, mentioned made a big difference in his recruitment and ratings bump to an 88 grade. You can see that he doesn’t look out of place standing next to 6’3” Braedin Huffman-Dixon.

Last edited:
Back