What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 JC TE Luke Stillwell (SIGNED to COLORADO)

This year we've got 3 senior TEs plus Russell and Poplawski as sophomores.

Wouldn't be the worst thing for the future depth chart if Stillwell came in now, redshirted to bulk up in 2019, and then for 2020 we had Russell + Poplawski in the junior class, a jacked Stillwell in the sophomore class, and 2 well-regarded freshmen coming in. That would fix the position going forward and set us up to simply recruit 1 or 2 TEs from the prep ranks every year going forward.

What a quick bounce back from the 2019 scramble that would be. This year has us at the TE position going with a converted RB, a grad transfer and a JUCO who didn't really play his 1st year on campus representing our senior class and with our sophomores being a former walk-on and a guy who has been injured both of his seasons here so hasn't really played. Never again.

Last edited:
This year we've got 3 senior TEs plus Russell and Poplawski as sophomores.

Wouldn't be the worst thing for the future depth chart if Stillwell came in now, redshirted to bulk up in 2019, and then for 2020 we had Russell + Poplawski in the junior class, a jacked Stillwell in the sophomore class, and 2 well-regarded freshmen coming in. That would fix the position going forward and set us up to simply recruit 1 or 2 TEs from the prep ranks every year going forward.

What a quick bounce back from the 2019 scramble that would be. This year has us at the TE position going with a converted RB, a grad transfer and a JUCO who didn't really play his 1st year on campus representing our senior class and with our sophomores being a former walk-on and a guy who has been injured both of his seasons here so hasn't really played. Never again.

It’s great to see how fast this staff can flip the bad situations left by the last staff.

Although I’m waiting for that to be done to the DL. That’s the thing I’m not seeing the results at yet. Hope it happens soon.

giphy.gif

Awesome! For a HS QB, his video shows some pretty good blocking to go with his athleticism.

Blue shirt is basically a preferred walk on? If he doesn’t get to play this year I hope he doesn’t affect our ability to get Kole Taylor.

Blue shirt is basically a preferred walk on? If he doesn’t get to play this year I hope he doesn’t affect our ability to get Kole Taylor.
I think they had a great graphic to show that and more in Brazil... So worth the extra money! :peek:

Back