What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 AZ PF Jabari Walker (SIGNED to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

9531863.jpg

AZ Compass Prep (Chandler, AZ)

AAU: Dream Vision

Twitter: https://twitter.com/jabari521
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jwalker52

Ht: 6'8"
Wt: 195

247s rating: 4* - 90 grade; #30 PF (#143 overall)
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: 3*; #42 PF

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8912 rating / #42 PF / #203 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Cal State Northridge, Cal, Duquesne, East Carolina, Hawaii, Illinois State, Long Beach State, Loyola Marymount, UMass, Montana State, St. Marys, Tulsa, UC Santa Barbara

Last edited:
Am I the only one or he doesn't look like having similar athleticism as Bey?

Better skill probably.

Am I the only one or he doesn't look like having similar athleticism as Bey?

Better skill probably.
Yeah I said in my story he's sort of a mix between Battey and Bey. Doesn't have the same athleticism as Bey but has the same lankiness. And then has the passing ability of Battey.

Just to be clear he was bumped up to a four-star two days ago, although I'd venture to guess the analyst knew where he was committing then.

Honest question: Is this a typical offer list for a 4 star player?

I'm not as in-tune to basketball recruiting to fully answer your question. But I think it's important to note he was considering reclassifying to the 2021 class and had he done that, his offer list would look much better. He is still 17. He didn't have many offers at all until recently. So I think he received that rating based purely on upside.

I'm not as in-tune to basketball recruiting to fully answer your question. But I think it's important to note he was considering reclassifying to the 2021 class and had he done that, his offer list would look much better. He is still 17. He didn't have many offers at all until recently. So I think he received that rating based purely on upside.
I don’t follow hoops recruiting...does this mean Tad sealed the deal before the buzz?

I don’t follow hoops recruiting...does this mean Tad sealed the deal before the buzz?
Sort of. From my conversations with him, he was originally being recruited to CU as a 2021 guy and it was only until recently, maybe a month or so, that they told him they would take him in the 2020 class. Very similar to Keeshawn Barthelemy where it's probably not a guy they would be able to land if they waited a year.

Back