What's new

'20 AZ WDE Jason Harris

SeanMSan

Like many of you, the coaching staff, and players - I want to see this kid in the B&G next year with the Flatirons in the background! I don’t know what is in store for the team in the next 1-5 years, but things feel different for sure!

buffaholic

Club Member
Club Member
I'd surmise the biggest thing working against UofA recruiting Harris was their defense and poor DL coaching. If Sumlin is able to hire a solid DC and a decent DL coach, they could get back in there, but that seems unlikely. Sinking ship, total loss of recruiting momentum (that barely ever existed).

This guy was hired from Mount SAC to try to re-establish a long-dormant Polynesian recruiting pipeline. That was a big whiff. Not a single Polynesian visited UofA officially so far in 2019.

Sumlin has shown he sucks. Harris ain't going there.

delabuffs

I'd surmise the biggest thing working against UofA recruiting Harris was their defense and poor DL coaching. If Sumlin is able to hire a solid DC and a decent DL coach, they could get back in there, but that seems unlikely. Sinking ship, total loss of recruiting momentum (that barely ever existed).

This guy was hired from Mount SAC to try to re-establish a long-dormant Polynesian recruiting pipeline. That was a big whiff. Not a single Polynesian visited UofA officially so far in 2019.

Sumlin has shown he sucks. Harris ain't going there.
I've wondered if Jalen might transfer to Boulder to spend his last 2yrs.

JOEinDenver

National Championship or Bust
Club Member
In four, five years out Colorado is going to be playing for National Championships... That is what CU is selling right now. Who is going to be a part of that is what these kids are deciding. HCMT is taking this team there with or without any single recruit. This young man could be a great piece to achievIng that plan.

BuffG

In four, five years out Colorado is going to be playing for National Championships... That is what CU is selling right now. Who is going to be a part of that is what these kids are deciding. HCMT is taking this team there with or without any single recruit. This young man could be a great piece to achievIng that plan.
I respect that as a selling point. Why sell it as anything less? But also, if it's really UCLA, Indiana, and CU then I love our chances. Like, if UCLA had Mel instead of Chip then it would be game over. I'm so thankful that UCLA is committed to that weirdo lizard.