What's new

'20 AZ WDE Jason Harris

The Ogre

Club Member
Club Member
I forgot. We gotta wait until after the guy leaves to call a player and/or coach out. My bad.
Or let it play out. Calling them out is one thing, I’m just not cool with pushing for them to leave, not that you did.

The discussion today on whether or not to honor all verbal commitments is a few steps down from wanting a Buff to make room for someone else. We got the best we could at the time, so as long as they’re giving it all they can, it’s way ****tier to cut a Buff loose than a commit.

It’s akin to wanting to marry up after you made it big, IMO. Except you know that kid’s going to move on before he gets fat and wrinkly.

Duff Man

Club Member
Junta Member
Or let it play out. Calling them out is one thing, I’m just not cool with pushing for them to leave, not that you did.

The discussion today on whether or not to honor all verbal commitments is a few steps down from wanting a Buff to make room for someone else. We got the best we could at the time, so as long as they’re giving it all they can, it’s way ****tier to cut a Buff loose than a commit.

It’s akin to wanting to marry up after you made it big, IMO. Except you know that kid’s going to move on before he gets fat and wrinkly.
Sure. Just saying it is quite likely Simon is not on the depth chart in 2020. Probably not Harris either.

ebeyg

Totally agree that this is standard operating procedure and also agreed to ignore the Indiana visit. This one felt a bit more threatening. Chip is not a handsome man.