What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 AZ WDE Jason Harris (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Like many of you, the coaching staff, and players - I want to see this kid in the B&G next year with the Flatirons in the background! I don’t know what is in store for the team in the next 1-5 years, but things feel different for sure!

So, January 2nd I’m seeing? Hmm, that’s a ways aways still. If we land him we could get some great free publicity to other recruits.

Yeah I was hoping he'd be in by the early signing in December but I still feel we are in a good position to land him

Whether it was intentional or not, how the photographer framed the photo of him holding up the flatirons is ****ing awesome. Boulder was looking good that day.

D9Yud23UcAAYjkA.jpg

I'd surmise the biggest thing working against UofA recruiting Harris was their defense and poor DL coaching. If Sumlin is able to hire a solid DC and a decent DL coach, they could get back in there, but that seems unlikely. Sinking ship, total loss of recruiting momentum (that barely ever existed).

This guy was hired from Mount SAC to try to re-establish a long-dormant Polynesian recruiting pipeline. That was a big whiff. Not a single Polynesian visited UofA officially so far in 2019.

Sumlin has shown he sucks. Harris ain't going there.

I'd surmise the biggest thing working against UofA recruiting Harris was their defense and poor DL coaching. If Sumlin is able to hire a solid DC and a decent DL coach, they could get back in there, but that seems unlikely. Sinking ship, total loss of recruiting momentum (that barely ever existed).

This guy was hired from Mount SAC to try to re-establish a long-dormant Polynesian recruiting pipeline. That was a big whiff. Not a single Polynesian visited UofA officially so far in 2019.

Sumlin has shown he sucks. Harris ain't going there.
I've wondered if Jalen might transfer to Boulder to spend his last 2yrs.

In four, five years out Colorado is going to be playing for National Championships... That is what CU is selling right now. Who is going to be a part of that is what these kids are deciding. HCMT is taking this team there with or without any single recruit. This young man could be a great piece to achievIng that plan.

In four, five years out Colorado is going to be playing for National Championships... That is what CU is selling right now. Who is going to be a part of that is what these kids are deciding. HCMT is taking this team there with or without any single recruit. This young man could be a great piece to achievIng that plan.

I respect that as a selling point. Why sell it as anything less? But also, if it's really UCLA, Indiana, and CU then I love our chances. Like, if UCLA had Mel instead of Chip then it would be game over. I'm so thankful that UCLA is committed to that weirdo lizard.

Back