What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 AZ WDE Jason Harris (SIGNED to COLORADO)

I forgot. We gotta wait until after the guy leaves to call a player and/or coach out. My bad.
Or let it play out. Calling them out is one thing, I’m just not cool with pushing for them to leave, not that you did.

The discussion today on whether or not to honor all verbal commitments is a few steps down from wanting a Buff to make room for someone else. We got the best we could at the time, so as long as they’re giving it all they can, it’s way ****tier to cut a Buff loose than a commit.

It’s akin to wanting to marry up after you made it big, IMO. Except you know that kid’s going to move on before he gets fat and wrinkly.

Can you imagine our DL next year with Harris...

DE - Johnson SR, Harris FR / Rodman FR
DT - Sami SO, Williams FR
DE - Lang JR, Alfano FR, Janaz SO

Scary!

It would be great to see Lang keep progressing as he has been and have Alfano pass him up anyway.

Or let it play out. Calling them out is one thing, I’m just not cool with pushing for them to leave, not that you did.

The discussion today on whether or not to honor all verbal commitments is a few steps down from wanting a Buff to make room for someone else. We got the best we could at the time, so as long as they’re giving it all they can, it’s way ****tier to cut a Buff loose than a commit.

It’s akin to wanting to marry up after you made it big, IMO. Except you know that kid’s going to move on before he gets fat and wrinkly.

Sure. Just saying it is quite likely Simon is not on the depth chart in 2020. Probably not Harris either.

Adam put in the prediction?

giphy.gif

Totally agree that this is standard operating procedure and also agreed to ignore the Indiana visit. This one felt a bit more threatening. Chip is not a handsome man.

Back