What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 AZ WR Brenden Rice (SIGNED to COLORADO)

That song got no better with age.
montez starts at most p5 schools. to suggest otherwise is ridiculous. tony brown shows he's a legit starter. kd too.

we've started a bajillion freshmen or other guys who have little experience on defense. our best defensive player has been out for 2+weeks. this **** ain't rocket science.

if you want to lay blame, then blame the so-called db guru, mm, for not bringing in anywhere near enough dbs.

as i said before, the ol and rbs have over-indexed. had we stayed healthy on defense, we could have been competitive. we didn't/ we aren't.

recruit.recruit.recruit.

positives: the team is tough and plays hard and doesn't quit. they aren't rolling over. i believe we have the right head coach, but we need to get better athletes. it.ain't.rocket.science.
That's the calmest freakin' out video I've seen. They're chillin' compared to what we'll see on AB if Rice announces elsewhere. Come on Brenden, be a Buff!

Nothing says freak out like violin solos

Katy-Perry-GIF-041.gif

Back