What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 AZ WR Brenden Rice (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Me opening this thread
giphy.gif

How long have the coaches known about this if he did the ending of his video in the tunnel to Folsom? From his visit on ****braska weekend?
Something tells me he filmed the same thing at ASU since it came down to the wire. After a bunch of crystal balls to ASU, he had to get the video edited.

Anyway, we win, they suck, and we beat them twice this year. Welcome Brenden!

Something tells me he filmed the same thing at ASU since it came down to the wire. After a bunch of crystal balls to ASU, he had to get the video edited.

Anyway, we win, they suck, and we beat them twice this year. Welcome Brenden!
I thought about that and it definitely could be the case. I just feel like that’d be real cheesy to pretend like you’re committing like that while you’re on campus. The ASU crystal balls were all based on a gut feeling by a lead analyst and I think the others just followed suite. Adam CB’d him to CU right after his visit, iirc, and never really wavered.

Regardless, pumped to have him and glad he made the right decision.

So I take it that this is good news? The ending to his video made me all tingly inside. In a platonic sort of way that is.

Just going to say that normally I am not a fan of commitment videos and the like. They tend to be exercises in ego and about being the center of attention.

This one to me is none of that. Yes it is his video but it comes across as an expression of what motivates him, a taste of who he is. Overall very classy and well done.

Welcome Mr. Rice to the CU Buffaloes. You will make your mark here as you prepare for the rest of your life.

Back