What's new

'20 CA ATH Montana Lemonious-Craig (Verbal to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

Inglewood HS (Inglewood, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Montana_L_Craig
Instagram:

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 180
40:

247s rating: 3* - 86 grade; #53 ATH
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.5rr; unranked WR

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8519 rating / #62 ATH / #999 overall

Reported offers: COLORADO, Arizona, Auburn, Boise State, BYU, Colorado State, Fresno State, Nevada, New Mexico, San Jose State, Utah State, Wyoming, FCS offer

Last edited:

Creebuzz

Don’t drain my swamp.
Club Member
He has the ability to play on both sides of the ball, and most schools are recruiting him as an athlete and see where he fits. I think CU would want him for defense, possibly safety or star. He seems to talk about the wr position more, though, in interviews.

buffaholic

Club Member
Club Member
CB from Wiltfong. Up to 3. Out of 3.
In a thread where there are questions back and forth about whether he's a defensive back or wide receiver, the use of the acronym CB is confusing. Jeez folks, can we use C-Ball instead?

Last edited:

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
In a thread where there are questions back and forth about whether he's a defensive back or wide receiver, the use of the acronym CB is confusing. Jeez folks, can we use C-Ball instead?
I was trying to think where in the hell Wiltfong University is.

McNitro33

Since the majority of these threads are all about buildup of anticipation and many just end up being a tease, maybe we should just redefine them as Blue.