What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 CA ATH Montana Lemonious-Craig (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Some Arizona smoke here.
Jim Gaffigan Smoking GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Ok, enlighten me. Why am I not supposed to use this term of art?

By all means, if your feel the need to use it, rock it.

It's just worn out, and the more is used the more lame it becomes.

Oh, MLC committed to Arizona too.

Let's close this chapter.

Oh, MLC committed to Arizona too.
This a player I feel bad for. He seems like a good kid and keeps getting into tough/bad decisions.

He chose to stay for the extra KD year, when the exodus of talented players could have suggested he might also leave. As a result, he went from a horrible offense to an even worse offense. Then, when CU finally gets real coaches, a real QB, legit hope, and some real talent on the team, he bails to AZ instead of Auburn and the SEC.

I wish him the best of luck. He deserves some.

Last edited:
This a player I feel bad for. He seems like a good kid and keeps getting into tough/bad decisions.

He chose to stay for the extra KD year, when the exodus of talented players could have suggested he might also leave. As a result, he went from a horrible offense to an even worse offense. Then, when CU finally gets real coaches, a real QB, legit hope, and some real talent on the team, he bails to AZ instead of Auburn and the SEC.

I wish him the best of luck. He deserves some.
I know Montana. He's a great guy (and very funny), and I sincerely wish him success wherever he goes.

Back