What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 CA DT Jordan Berry (Verbal to Fresno State)

That’s great, but still not cool to throw a quote up here and not attribute it to its source. I’m not questioning the accuracy, but the source should get credit for their own quote.
I'm a member on another Buffs forum and everyone gets so butt hurt about sharing info I just left blank but have edited for credit.

Everything about you/your avatar caring about this makes perfect sense...my senior quote was from Spicoli so I guess we're both on brand.

I'm a member on another Buffs forum and everyone gets so butt hurt about sharing info I just left blank but have edited for credit.

Everything about you/your avatar caring about this makes perfect sense...my senior quote was from Spicoli so I guess we're both on brand.
I suppose it’s too much to ask to credit the guys who are actually doing the hard work getting info on the Buffs that us fans care about.

I suppose it’s too much to ask to credit the guys who are actually doing the hard work getting info on the Buffs that us fans care about.
"Mr. Spicoli, you're on dangerous ground here. You're causing a major disturbance on my time." - Mr. Hand

Phew

Ban the guy that posted the information about him not coming to CU.
giphy.gif

Narbonne H.S. semester grades were due in last week. I'll make a guess that he needs to do something in the summer session.

He figured he was Juco bound but maybe now still has a path.
High probability that this post is accurate.

Having worked with thousands of high school students over the years it is amazing how often then hit and obstacle and the first response is "I can't make it, I give up." Fortunately it is also very common that they sleep on it and calm down, talk with a trusted teacher and/or counselor, and recognize that yes there is a path to success. Maybe harder than they would like but something they can accomplish.

More than likely AM's source was a coach or someone else close to the situation that was likely telling what they thought or had advised Jordan to do. Perhaps because they have seen this situation before.

Back