What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 CA OLB Mister Williams (SIGNED to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

1570207996098.jpeg

Oaks Christian HS (Westlake Village, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/misterwill28
Instagram:

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 225
40:

247s rating:: 3* - 86 grade; #60 OLB
ESPN rating:: 3* - 76 grade; #71 OLB
Rivals rating:: 3* - 5.6rr; unranked ILB

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8593 rating / #60 OLB / #843 overall

Reported offers: COLORADO, Boise State, Cal, Kansas State, LSU, Nebraska, Ohio State, UCLA, Washington State, Wisconsin

Last edited by a moderator:
Where do y'all like him, OLB or ILB? I like how he sheds blocks inside and finishes tackles. You could move him around to play both, depending on who we are playing and their system. He's good in some space as well. If I had to pick, I'd say ILB, most of the time.

My guess is it's Mister Williams or Vai Kaho for the Buffs lone ILB scholly offer for this cycle. First one to commit gets it. Kaho has been dragging his feet waiting for his Tennessee visit. Opportunity is there for Williams to commit this weekend if the visit goes well.

Question for the evaluators here; which one do you like best after watching the film?
Williams is more physically ready to make the jump to college. He is a very stout looking kid that plays physically inside. Kaho looks like he has the higher upside IMO, Better in coverage, fluid hips, and closing speed is very good....but he'll likely need time to develop physically. Both will hit you.

If the coaches are happy with the development of last years recruits and think they'll have enough talent/depth for next year, I would guess Kaho is the preference.

Personally, I prefer LenDale White

Question for the evaluators here; which one do you like best after watching the film?
This is such a high class problem. But to me Williams looks like an Alabama style inside backer. Kaho looks more like a Georgia backer. Bill Cody is right on IMO.
Our DL recruiting is so improved with SDE’S and WDE’s. I think speed at ilb. Would be at a premium.

He didn't end up being a big star.
Ha! In fact, didn't ever play. Left aTm, tried to re-engage with CU who passed. CSU took him, but he had to sit out a year and I don't believe he ever suited up, perhaps never even made it into CSU. Another 4-star mirage.

Back