What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 CO OT Roger Rosengarten (Signed to Washington)

Going into 2020 without a true punter would really be a vote of confidence for the offense, though.

giphy.gif

22 including Stacks who will count toward 2021, but Stillwell counts against 2020, so that washes.

Harris, Wright, Vaho, Mister Wiliams seems to be the remaining targets that don’t include any other attrition from those included in the 22
Right, so if Roger Rosengarten is interested, there's room. If there was room for Stack less than a week ago, there's room.

I'm not following your math. You confirmed we have 22 committed and room for 25. What am I missing?
Crystal Balls for the Buffs submitted for 3 of the 4 I named (Harris, Wright and Vaho). We’ll see if all 3 end up committing, but class is pretty full unless there is further attrition.

Rosengarten is better than all three though I could see an argument that Harris is more of a need. I’m guessing if we got these three and Rosengarten wanted to come we’d be saying no thanks to the big Cali guy, Lichtenhan(sp?)

Crystal Balls for the Buffs submitted for 3 of the 4 I named (Harris, Wright and Vaho). We’ll see if all 3 end up committing, but class is pretty full unless there is further attrition.
Well unless those Crystal Balls are "fully committed but player has not yet announced", then their not on board! If they are on board, we still take Rosengarten and figure it out. If Kap thinks as much of RR that the services do, then we are NOT full.

edit: I do wish we had at least 1-2 open slots come January. There will be some movement.

Not sure if he planned on signing early but if he doesn’t then that would be interesting.

Well unless those Crystal Balls are "fully committed but player has not yet announced", then their not on board! If they are on board, we still take Rosengarten and figure it out. If Kap thinks as much of RR that the services do, then we are NOT full.

edit: I do wish we had at least 1-2 open slots come January. There will be some movement.
Ivey and Cooper are still In The mix as well.

Back