What's new

'20 CO OT Roger Rosengarten (Verbal to Washington)

buffaholic

Club Member
Club Member
22 including Stacks who will count toward 2021, but Stillwell counts against 2020, so that washes.

Harris, Wright, Vaho, Mister Wiliams seems to be the remaining targets that don’t include any other attrition from those included in the 22
Right, so if Roger Rosengarten is interested, there's room. If there was room for Stack less than a week ago, there's room.

TSchekler

Club Member
Club Member
I'm not following your math. You confirmed we have 22 committed and room for 25. What am I missing?
Crystal Balls for the Buffs submitted for 3 of the 4 I named (Harris, Wright and Vaho). We’ll see if all 3 end up committing, but class is pretty full unless there is further attrition.

brockbuff

Rosengarten is better than all three though I could see an argument that Harris is more of a need. I’m guessing if we got these three and Rosengarten wanted to come we’d be saying no thanks to the big Cali guy, Lichtenhan(sp?)

buffaholic

Club Member
Club Member
Crystal Balls for the Buffs submitted for 3 of the 4 I named (Harris, Wright and Vaho). We’ll see if all 3 end up committing, but class is pretty full unless there is further attrition.
Well unless those Crystal Balls are "fully committed but player has not yet announced", then their not on board! If they are on board, we still take Rosengarten and figure it out. If Kap thinks as much of RR that the services do, then we are NOT full.

edit: I do wish we had at least 1-2 open slots come January. There will be some movement.

CPVbuff

Well unless those Crystal Balls are "fully committed but player has not yet announced", then their not on board! If they are on board, we still take Rosengarten and figure it out. If Kap thinks as much of RR that the services do, then we are NOT full.

edit: I do wish we had at least 1-2 open slots come January. There will be some movement.
Ivey and Cooper are still In The mix as well.