What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 CO OT Roger Rosengarten (Signed to Washington)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

DULKdyHVMAAtlzi.jpg

Valor Christian HS (Highlands Ranch, CO)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/roger_73r
Instagram:

Ht: 6'7"
Wt: 275
40:

247s rating: 4*- 94 grade; #9 OT (#85 overall)
ESPN rating: 4* - 82 grade; #25 OT (#225 overall)
Rivals rating: 4*- 5.9rr; #14 OT (#128 overall)

247s Composite: 4* / 0.9468 / #12 OT / #115 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona State, Cal, CSU, Duke, Iowa, Kansas, Kansas State, Miami (FL), Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Ohio State, Oregon, Penn State, Purdue, UCLA, USC, Utah, Washington, Washington State

Last edited:
So many great linemen in this 2020 in-state class and Rosengarten might be my favorite. Plays angry. Has great length and the frame to get absolutely massive. Pretty good basketball player, too, which shows when you see his feet and athleticism on the football field.

This might be my favorite tackle recruit in years. Athletic, good form, mean; one DE in the vid went full on Blind Side and fell down without being touched.

So many great linemen in this 2020 in-state class and Rosengarten might be my favorite. Plays angry. Has great length and the frame to get absolutely massive. Pretty good basketball player, too, which shows when you see his feet and athleticism on the football field.
I feel like Colorado's 2020 class might be the best class we have seen as a state in a while.

I beg your pardon, the former staff never promised us a... guy like this. Too many good in-state kids have been leaving for a long time.

Excited to see Kap and Tucker make CU lines mean and tough again.

Offers are rolling in for Rosengarten. In the last couple weeks, he's added offers from Ohio State, Penn State, Washington State, Arizona State, Oklahoma, Purdue, Miami, and Duke. Safe to say that he'll have plenty of options.

Offers are rolling in for Rosengarten. In the last couple weeks, he's added offers from Ohio State, Penn State, Washington State, Arizona State, Oklahoma, Purdue, Miami, and Duke. Safe to say that he'll have plenty of options.
That's a 5* offer list.

BIG BIG BIG BIG NEED!!! If Tucker wants to play big boy football he finds a way to ink this kid. Pull out all the stops, fly to his school with a helicopter. I hear that’s how you impress 17 year olds.

Kap will prove to be the most important assistant coach as we all know, and he is the most impressive assistant in my opinion. Hopefully local kids can see that and appreciate that fact that 2 of the best NFL OT's are Buffs. Still a good look. We need to have the Legislature pass a law that forbids Nebraska from offering any Colorado Kids, and thus have a reciprocal agreement with any Nebraska kids coming to Boulder. I would make that trade off.

Kap will prove to be the most important assistant coach as we all know, and he is the most impressive assistant in my opinion. Hopefully local kids can see that and appreciate that fact that 2 of the best NFL OT's are Buffs. Still a good look. We need to have the Legislature pass a law that forbids Nebraska from offering any Colorado Kids, and thus have a reciprocal agreement with any Nebraska kids coming to Boulder. I would make that trade off.
Agree to disagree. I want nubs to offer every CO kid the buffs are in on and we lock every one of them up. Stick it to em.

Agree to disagree. I want nubs to offer every CO kid the buffs are in on and we lock every one of them up. Stick it to em.

I want the nubs to be competing with Colorado State and Northern Colorado for the talent we pass on. This kid is in the same category in terms of importance for me as Gentry-2020 is a chance to get program changing depth in a spot that has been our biggest liability for a few years now. This staff has to capitalize.

Back