What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 CO OT Roger Rosengarten (Signed to Washington)

Rosengarten sure shot up the ratings after committing to UW. Now a 4* everywhere and on the edge of being a Top 100 guy.

That's just not true, at all. He's up 4 spots on rivals since April, none since his commitment to UW. He was 113th on the 247 composite before his commitment, and now he's 109th. ESPN had him as a 4 star already. I'm not sure what you're on about but a little research might help.

That's just not true, at all. He's up 4 spots on rivals since April, none since his commitment to UW. He was 113th on the 247 composite before his commitment, and now he's 109th. ESPN had him as a 4 star already. I'm not sure what you're on about but a little research might help.

How can you say “that’s just not true, at all.” He’s a consensus 4* and an edge top 100 player. That’s empirically true. Did he embellish “shot up” yes, but you’re an asshole when you call out one of the most respected posters on this board. @Buffnik does quite possibly more research than any other poster on this board. Take a lap and rethink your egotistical posts.

How can you say “that’s just not true, at all.” He’s a consensus 4* and an edge top 100 player. That’s empirically true. Did he embellish “shot up” yes, but you’re an asshole when you call out one of the most respected posters on this board. @Buffnik does quite possibly more research than any other poster on this board. Take a lap and rethink your egotistical posts.

Posts plural? lol okay. I abase myself for not properly clipping his quote.

I wasn't on about anything. I had just updated his profile on here and it was dramatically better than it was before. I thought it was notable.

Looks like the class currently has no room for him based on Adam's bits article. Things can change tho

greyshirt
Not for Wray and not for Rosengarten. I think Carson Lee could start next year so not for him. However I do think there are a couple of greyshirt possibilities in this class. There are also some current commits that may drop. Bottomline, if you can get Rosengarten you get him and then figure out those dynamics.

The punter Josh Watts. Surely a PWO is available. Doesn’t seem we could afford a scholly on this right now

Any hope of us jumping back in the mix here?
Good question.

Is there any reason to believe that Rosengarten is less than solid in his commit to UW. He has been committed for quite a while and I haven't seen anything to indicate that he has been looking around.

Good question.

Is there any reason to believe that Rosengarten is less than solid in his commit to UW. He has been committed for quite a while and I haven't seen anything to indicate that he has been looking around.
He just found out today his coach is stepping down. Hasn’t had much time to look around yet. Have to think all their recruits will get ramped up attention from other schools now

There may attrition, possibly the QB and RB positions. You definitely take Rosengarten if available.

I'm counting 22 commits, including Stacks.

I also think we are still short an OL commit.
22+ the possibility of Harris, Verner and Wright. Let’s assume we land those three- now you are in the conversation we are having if you get rosengarten
22 including Stacks who will count toward 2021, but Stillwell counts against 2020, so that washes.

Harris, Wright, Vaho, Mister Wiliams seems to be the remaining targets that don’t include any other attrition from those included in the 22

Back