What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 CO RB Jayle Stacks (SIGNED to COLORADO)

I wonder if we really got something special with him. I also wonder if there’s a place on the field for him.
He could be something that our conference opponents aren't ready for. That kind of physical running isn't common anymore and is going to surprise a lot of defenses.

They will find a place for him, the question is how big will that place be. Is it going to primarily be short yardage or goal line or will he be one the field in normal down and distance. Will we see him on the field with Clayton for a true Thunder and Lightning combination

Nice.

I wonder if we really got something special with him. I also wonder if there’s a place on the field for him.

If he can ball, he'll be on the field.

I also hope that some of these guys are patient and are able to understand that their time will come. Stacks might be better suited to redshirt if he's going to be a power back. Let Mangham have that role for the time being while Stacks becomes even more of a physical beast.

Unless he comes out and starts ripping off runs right away, in which case, get him on the field.

giphy.gif

Welcome Mr. STACKS
Great name, great kid!
He has some nice compact power, really like what he can do for us, even in a FB kind of role.
Run the ball on our F-ing TERMS
Goooooooooooooooooooo Buffs

Back