What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 GA OT Jake Wray (SIGNED to COLORADO)

This is such a big deal. A few recruits like this on offense and defensive line would be a massive help in our ability to compete and win. Everything is won in the trenches.
Truth. Which makes it mind bottling (Allbuffsism) that the previous staff just wouldn’t/couldn’t make that the first recruiting/coaching priority. You can have average to good skill players be competitive if you control the line. But good to great players look bad with crappy lines.

Always frustrated me that we were always smaller/slower/weaker on the DL/OL lines. And the staff didn’t seem to GAF.

If anything can be the top thing that makes me excited about Coach Tucker, it’s that he seems old school big boy Big 10 / SEC mentality on the lines. Like Tyson was in boxing, brought to football. “Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the mouth.”

You build a big tough bad ass line, and the skill players line up to get to play for your team. Success for them starts with time (for the offensive skill players) and lack of time (for defensive backs, who are better when the opposing offenses don’t have five plus seconds to sit back in the pocket and pick apart the D).

Really feel that we will all enjoy seeing a much tougher team every Saturday while Tucker is here. Think of a whole team of Lindsays and Sefos playing at once. Lol

Truth. Which makes it mind bottling (Allbuffsism) that the previous staff just wouldn’t/couldn’t make that the first recruiting/coaching priority. You can have average to good skill players be competitive if you control the line. But good to great players look bad with crappy lines.

Always frustrated me that we were always smaller/slower/weaker on the DL/OL lines. And the staff didn’t seem to GAF.

If anything can be the top thing that makes me excited about Coach Tucker, it’s that he seems old school big boy Big 10 / SEC mentality on the lines. Like Tyson was in boxing, brought to football. “Everyone has a plan until you punch them in the mouth.”

You build a big tough bad ass line, and the skill players line up to get to play for your team. Success for them starts with time (for the offensive skill players) and lack of time (for defensive backs, who are better when the opposing offenses don’t have five plus seconds to sit back in the pocket and pick apart the D).

Really feel that we will all enjoy seeing a much tougher team every Saturday while Tucker is here. Think of a whole team of Lindsays and Sefos playing at once. Lol
Most of AllBuffs issues start with mind bottling. Fact!

Most of AllBuffs issues start with mind bottling. Fact!
tenor.gif

Did you read the story about Lebron taking a ****? Me either. ESPN is main stream media now and unfortunately they don’t report on sports, they report on whatever gives them clicks from the brain dead.

ESPN fired most of their serious sports journalist and instead went with a line-up of guys who are basically radio talk show host.

All about who can get an emotional reaction that leads to viewers or clicks.

ESPN fired most of their serious sports journalist and instead went with a line-up of guys who are basically radio talk show host.

All about who can get an emotional reaction that leads to viewers or clicks.

Unfortunately so true. I remember when i was a kid i used to binge watch ESPN at night. I’d watch the same ESPNEWS over and over because I enjoyed watching the highlights. Now it’s just Stephen A’ dumb ****ing ass screaming at the ****ing TV. I hate that dude.

This kid will have to withstand a ton of negative recruiting and, probably, will have more than a few comments from Joe Fan.

Wray visited Boulder on Saturday, but it was another unofficial visit. The list is only for official visits. Sounds like Wray and Carson Lee might potentially take their official visit to CU the same weekend in June.
He sounds like an unofficial commit.... ?

Back