What's new

'20 GA WDE Jared Ivey (Verbal to Georgia Tech)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

North Gwinnett HS (Suwanee, GA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/jared_ivey1595
Instagram:

Ht: 6'6"
Wt: 225
40:

247s rating: 3* - 86 grade; #40 WDE
ESPN rating: 3* - 78 grade; #45 DE
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.7rr; #18 WDE

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8688 rating / #26 WDE / #639 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona State, Arkansas, Duke, FIU, Georgia Tech, Iowa, Iowa State, Miami (FL), Michigan State, Minnesota, Missouri, ****braska, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Oregon, Pittsburgh, Purdue, Rice, Stanford, Syracuse, Tennessee, UCF, Vanderbilt, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, West Virginia

Last edited by a moderator:

Duff Man

Club Member
Junta Member
Another player highlighted by Adam today. The type of player who could be that pass rusher we have really missed. Give him a redshirt year and then look out.

Creebuzz

Don’t drain my swamp.
Club Member
This is the type of player I envisioned Tucker getting from Georgia, a state that produces quality ends by the barrel.

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
I figured it out. His fingertip to fingertip length is 16 bricks. Including the mortar joints, a modular brick unit is 8 inches. Therefore his fingertip to fingertip length is (16 * 8) / 12 = 10 ft. 8 in. That’s my story and don’t argue with me.

CULifer

Yes freaking please. The dude takes two steps to get his hands on a QB who from a shotgun did a three-step drop. He closes so fast.

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member
In no way saying he is Von Miller but Von has played some of his best pro ball at about 260 and played in college at 240.

If a guy has a talent for getting to the passer and for generally being disruptive with his length and speed there are things a DC can do so he isn't put in power vs. power situations.