What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 GA WDE Jared Ivey (Signed to Georgia Tech)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

Jared-Ivey-95-e1535135460796.jpg

North Gwinnett HS (Suwanee, GA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/jared_ivey1595
Instagram:

Ht: 6'6"
Wt: 225
40:

247s rating: 3* - 86 grade; #40 WDE
ESPN rating: 3* - 78 grade; #45 DE
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.7rr; #18 WDE

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8688 rating / #26 WDE / #639 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona State, Arkansas, Duke, FIU, Georgia Tech, Iowa, Iowa State, Miami (FL), Michigan State, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Oregon, Pittsburgh, Purdue, Rice, Stanford, Syracuse, Tennessee, UCF, Vanderbilt, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, West Virginia

Last edited by a moderator:
Another player highlighted by Adam today. The type of player who could be that pass rusher we have really missed. Give him a redshirt year and then look out.

This is the type of player I envisioned Tucker getting from Georgia, a state that produces quality ends by the barrel.

I figured it out. His fingertip to fingertip length is 16 bricks. Including the mortar joints, a modular brick unit is 8 inches. Therefore his fingertip to fingertip length is (16 * 8) / 12 = 10 ft. 8 in. That’s my story and don’t argue with me.

Yes freaking please. The dude takes two steps to get his hands on a QB who from a shotgun did a three-step drop. He closes so fast.

In no way saying he is Von Miller but Von has played some of his best pro ball at about 260 and played in college at 240.

If a guy has a talent for getting to the passer and for generally being disruptive with his length and speed there are things a DC can do so he isn't put in power vs. power situations.

Back