What's new

'20 JC SDE Julius Coates (Verbal to COLORADO)

Uncle Luko

Peckerwood
Club Member
So he's going to play DE or what? Nevermind, I hadn't watched his clip. Welcome Mr. Coates.

Last edited:

buffaholic

Club Member
Club Member
He measured in at 6'6" 263 lbs. He is not carrying any fat. He'll have to drink thru a fire hose in order to contribute in 2020, but I'll take that over undersized or unathletic.

TSchekler

Club Member
Club Member
He measured in at 6'6" 263 lbs. He is not carrying any fat. He'll have to drink thru a fire hose in order to contribute in 2020, but I'll take that over undersized or unathletic.
He’s a mid year guy I think so he’ll be here for winter, Spring and Summer workouts. He won’t get to 300 but I don’t think it’s out of question to think he can put on 20 lbs in a much better S&C program and possibly be a contributor at some point in 2020. Then again, maybe the coaches would rather have him spend a full year and a half in the program before seeing the field. More of a long game approach

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
My hope is that what came across to me as him looking stiff without a lot of burst was me being a sloppy viewer - that it was technique issues with false steps, hand placement, shedding et al. In other words, technique issues with some work to do on strength and flexibility. Because the latter stuff is very coachable & trainable.

Last edited:

4BienemyTDs

Club Member
Club Member
Welcome to the Black and Gold, he has really good Hair Game, almost as good as PL, but that cannot ever be beat