What's new

'20 JC SDE Justin Jackson (Verbal to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl
NWCC Profile

Northwest Mississippi CC (Senatobia, MS) / Center Hill HS (Olive Branch, MS)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/justinjacksonXX
Instagram:

Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 250
40:

247s rating: 3* - 83 grade; #15 SDE (#69 overall JC)
ESPN rating: unrated DE
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.5rr; unranked SDE

247sports Composite: unrated

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Auburn, LA-Monroe, Liberty, Memphis, Southern Miss, Troy

Last edited by a moderator:

brettden

Wow. we are getting a very high commit-rate after visits. MT sure knows how to close
Well if you have ever seen his office and the "closers room" you would probably wonder why it has taken so long. That place, and the back drop is literally magic. A Lance Carl quote, "If you can't close the deal in here you are in the wrong business." Yes Mike, yes you were . . .

zbuff

Club Member
Club Member
The OP lacks a Rivals link, but this post is mainly a question about 247s. I thought there was an automatic 247s composite with a Rivals rating, thought I'd seen that happen before. Is that not true, or does 247s not bother to update after a player hits a juco?

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
The OP lacks a Rivals link, but this post is mainly a question about 247s. I thought there was an automatic 247s composite with a Rivals rating, thought I'd seen that happen before. Is that not true, or does 247s not bother to update after a player hits a juco?
247 updates for JUCOs. I’m not sure on Conposite, but I think at least 2 of the 3 need to rate before one is generated.