What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 LA RB Ashaad Clayton (SIGNED to COLORADO)

17 +
Jared Ivey
Ashaad Clayton
Jason Harris
Jordan Berry
Christian Gonzalez
Toren Pittman
Vai Kaho

Is 24 and its looks like we have better than good shot at a lot of those guys. Add in a few guys that I am sure are out there and and we will be over 25. Though maybe some of the 17 are early enrollees?

I know that I am drinking a swimming pool's worth of Mel Tucker koolaid but I think it is warranted. This is one of the best opportunities I have seen for the buffs to load up on top notch talent in a long time. Need to take advantage of this moment and pull out all the stops. Definitely feels like we have hit a tipping point and a lot of momentum is shifting our way. Things are about to change very, very fast.

Last edited:
Whether or not we are under the 25 player cap, and which class to add players forward or backwards is frankly not our problem. The staff gets paid a lot of money to figure that out. Don't worry about the class numbers, just enjoy the talent that it looks like we are about to load up on.

17 +
Jared Ivey
Ashaad Clayton
Jason Harris
Jordan Berry
Christian Gonzalez
Toren Pittman
Vai Kaho

Is 24 and its looks like we have better than good shot at a lot of those guys. Add in a few guys that I am sure are out there and and we will be over 25. Though maybe some of the 17 are early enrollees?

I know that I am drinking a swimming pool's worth of Mel Tucker koolaid but I think it is warranted. This is one of the best opportunities I have seen for the buffs to load up on top notch talent in a long time. Need to take advantage of this moment and pull out all the stops. Definitely feels like we have hit a tipping point and a lot of momentum is shifting our way. Things are about to change very, very fast.

I'm not sure we get Ivey and I think we lose Jackson.

Whether or not we are under the 25 player cap, and which class to add players forward or backwards is frankly not our problem. The staff gets paid a lot of money to figure that out. Don't worry about the class numbers, just enjoy the talent that it looks like we are about to load up on.
I don't know, I think they might be relying on us to work out the numbers....

Clayton took an official visit over the weekend to Colorado. My 247Sports Crystal Ball forecast in favor of the Buffaloes is the fifth since Monday morning for Clayton. BuffStampede.com insider Adam Munsterteiger made the first prediction, while BuffStampede.com's Chase Howell, 247Sports director of recruiting Steve Wiltfong, and 247Sports LSU/SMU insider Billy Embody made additional forecasts for Colorado.

I don't know, I think they might be relying on us to work out the numbers....

giphy.gif

Anyone else looking at #s and gray shirt scenarios?

If youre worried about the 85 scholarship limit, take a look at the depth chart; there are at least 7 guys that will never see the field here that I would expect to seek other opportunities after this season.

If youre worried about the 85 scholarship limit, take a look at the depth chart; there are at least 7 guys that will never see the field here that I would expect to seek other opportunities after this season.
I don't foresee an issue with the 85. It will be the 25 limit. I expect us to fully max out this class and doing that with some early enrollees and transfers that will go back toward previous years. Looking at social media metrics I really think we just crossed a tipping point and interest in the Buffs is moving in a non linear fashion Up, up and aweay. Buckle up and make some pop corn this is getting good.

Give Hagan a contract for life. Crazy good work here.

giphy.gif

It sure seems like he already has a lifetime contract. ;)

When I saw the thread about Alfano and offers for players like Clayton, in the past these were pipe dreams and I wouldn't even bother getting excited about these offers, but these dominoes falling are so surreal and have me pumped. This staff is different. The results on the field may not be what we wanted this year, but this staff has earned the time to put things together. Outstanding.

Last edited:
Back