What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 MS S Joe Perkins (Signed to FIU)

Four and a half minutes later, Short threw another touchdown pass, this time to senior wide receiver Joe Perkins to give MRA its first lead since 7-6 in the first quarter.

Starnes, Perkins, and seniors Russ Sceroler and Justin Williams each finished with over 100 receiving yards. Short orchestrated it all.

I was liking what I'd seen with his senior year.

And he's at a position of desperate need.

That said, we are talking about one of our lowest rated recruits. If he's gone because we've upgraded (on paper), it's best for Perkins and the Buffs that he goes elsewhere. Let's just hope that there is an upgrade coming. Otherwise, we're talking about a hole that didn't see progress toward getting filled for the 2020 and 2021 rosters.

Last edited:
I was liking what I'd seen with his senior year.

And he's at a position of desperate need.

That said, we are talking about one of our lowest rated recruits. If he's gone because we've upgraded (on paper), it's best for Perkins and the Buffs that he goes elsewhere. Let's just hope that there is an upgrade coming. Otherwise, we're talking about a hole that didn't see progress toward getting filled for the 2020 and 2021 rosters.
FIFY, and I agree. My assumption is we have another recruit on the board to fill the position he vacated. Guess we will find out.

Good news. He’s been wishy-washy.

I’ve been feeling like there will be a couple of the lower rated guys making these announcements before early signing day. Too few spots and too much recruiting momentum for them.

That was coming. I’m glad he made the decision. Cooper Wright Harris Ivey

and I still think Craig ends up at Safety. Great tackler and he’ll be 7 or 8 (last) at WR.

Strange that we seem to have been the any program that wanted him at one point. Played very well in playoffs to end the year as well.....

Back