What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 TNFR CB Scooby Carter (Remaining at Alabama, or not, who knows)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports (HS)
ESPN (HS)
Rivals (HS)
hudl
Alabama Profile

9481272.jpg

University of Alabama (Tuscaloosa, AL) / Mansfield Legacy HS (Mansfield, TX)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/jcarter2133
Instagram:

Ht: 6'0"
Wt: 186
40: 4.36 verified

247s rating (HS): 5* - 98 grade; #3 CB (#30 overall)
ESPN rating (HS): 4* - 86 grade; #4 CB (#37 overall)
Rivals rating (HS): 4* - 5.8rr; #40 CB

247sports Composite (HS): 4* / 0.9588 rating / #9 CB / #91 overall

Reported offers (HS): Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona State, Baylor, Georgia, Houston, Illinois, LSU, Michigan State, Minnesota, Ole Miss, Nebraska, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Oregon, oregon State, Penn State, SMU, Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, USC

Last edited:
Scooby’s follows on Twitter include Keith Miller, Alfano, Lloyd Murray, Huffman-Dixon, and Coach Chev. Megan Mueller just started following him. It’s not quite the Alfano smoke yet but there’s reasons for optimism.

He has a verified 4.36 40 and a 40” vertical. Need!
Damn, I will take Bama transfers all day long to supplement classes.

Scooby’s follows on Twitter include Keith Miller, Alfano, Lloyd Murray, Huffman-Dixon, and Coach Chev. Megan Mueller just started following him. It’s not quite the Alfano smoke yet but there’s reasons for optimism.

He has a verified 4.36 40 and a 40” vertical. Need!

To be fair, he follows a whole lot of coaches. Here is just a single screen cap from the first 20 or so follows.
Screen Shot 2019-11-20 at 8.26.34 AM.png

I want this dude the most out of any recruit or transfer. Simply because hearing herp a derp roll tide nation cry like a bunch of babies is music to my ears

Just not looking forward to potentially 4 years of scooby doo jokes. IMO it would be well worth enduring the jokes if he opts for Boulder but the jokes just make me 🙁
I'll opine it's likely Scooby references will out-strip tree puns if he signs.

They sure cried about Antonio a lot
Alfano was the highest rated recruit in their 2019 class and #1 recruit in the country. Saban also spun it publicly that he basically quit on the team. Carter was their 12th highest rated recruit which put him in about the middle of the class. Bama also signed two other 4* CBs with ratings of .9548 and .9441.

On a side note, if you take away their Kicker signee from that class, their lowest rated recruit in last year's class was a 4* Pro Style QB with an .8972 rating. Must. Be. Nice.

Back