What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 TNFR SDE Antonio Alfano (SIGNED and ENROLLED with COLORADO)

It's not listed but it was clearly added into the calculation as that wasn't our ranking before, and if you go to team rankings, it lists that we had a 5-star that class. Like I said, I don't think it was supposed to happen.
Very weird, esp since he wasn't in our 2019 class, but should be listed in this year's class.

And because I can't seem to let this go, I noticed he's still listed as an Alabama 5 star recruit, including in their totals. I don't know how we jumped in 2019, but using his numbers twice? We need an FBI investigation.

Remember, we went through this with that QB a few years ago, forget his name now. He had signed financial aid but then left us at the altar.

I want to like this because you're right but dislike it for reminding me of that... (I think we could have redshirted Sefo, who was more or less injured and gotten another year for him... and for Montez by extension)

Remember, we went through this with that QB a few years ago, forget his name now. He had signed financial aid but then left us at the altar.
Sure, but QBs are different. Alfano’s not concerned with playing time.

Yeah, Alfano isn’t worried about whoever might be playing in front of him. For one thing, he’s a Freshman, not a graduate transfer. For another thing, he plays a position where more than one player will play during the game. The comparisons to Webb are a stretch.

I wonder if I-80 is the route that he is taking? He’ll get to see Nebraska, and probably hit the gas pedal a little harder and hold any need for a rest stop. I know I try my best to do this once I leave Omaha...

I wonder if I-80 is the route that he is taking? He’ll get to see ****braska, and probably hit the gas pedal a little harder and hold any need for a rest stop. I know I try my best to do this once I leave Omaha...

He'd be going out of his way to hit I-80. Believe it or not, I-70 east of Salina is worse than I-80. But, point taken. How I love that we've flown to Wisconsin the past couple years.

He'd be going out of his way to hit I-80. Believe it or not, I-70 east of Salina is worse than I-80. But, point taken. How I love that we've flown to Wisconsin the past couple years.

From Jersey, i-80. From Bama, I-70 or I-40 with a cut up through the Texas panhandle.

I wonder if I-80 is the route that he is taking? He’ll get to see ****braska, and probably hit the gas pedal a little harder and hold any need for a rest stop. I know I try my best to do this once I leave Omaha...
I disagree. NE is a great place for a pit stop. That burning pile of dung isn't going to feed itself.

giphy.gif

Back