What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 TNFR SF Jeriah Horne (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Justin Timberlake Reaction GIF

Good for him.

He got a chance to play for a power conference school and go to the tourney.

Now he can go back to a place he knows for one last year and be a much more prominent part of the program. Assuming at Tulsa he will be a starter, a full time player, one of if not the focus of the offense.

I'm trying to be diplomatic and congratulatory on this one but its a little heart breaking and mind bottling

Sorry, I don’t follow hoops as closely, but was the transfer itself the shocking part, or transferring to Tulsa?
It feels like some mother ****er tweeted that Horne was coming back to CU, got my heart all twitterpated and now he's transferring out...it hurts (picture TO crying about Romo being picked on)

Let's call it what it is. Not surprising that he's transferring, weird that he's going to Tulsa. I mean, familiar surroundings I guess, but didn't he leave there for a reason?

Oh, and gif:

Leah Remini Kingofqueens GIF by TV Land

If he felt God calling him back to Tulsa, why not ORU? No shade, respect his decision, but can get another crack at the Ft record.

Not sure why this is so confusing. Last year, Horne saw an opportunity to get some exposure and possibly NBA buzz if he went to a higher level program. He did. He got the exposure, but not enough buzz to get NBA cred, so he's now taking an opportunity to go back to a place he's familiar with and get more schooling paid for. And because he's a grad transfer, I'm pretty sure that Tulsa will be on the hook for 2 years of schooling.

Dude worked the system, and I say props to him. Would love to get a home game against Tulsa so we could give him the send off he deserves for all he did for us this year.

Not sure why this is so confusing. Last year, Horne saw an opportunity to get some exposure and possibly NBA buzz if he went to a higher level program. He did. He got the exposure, but not enough buzz to get NBA cred, so he's now taking an opportunity to go back to a place he's familiar with and get more schooling paid for. And because he's a grad transfer, I'm pretty sure that Tulsa will be on the hook for 2 years of schooling.

Dude worked the system, and I say props to him. Would love to get a home game against Tulsa so we could give him the send off he deserves for all he did for us this year.
Plus, you've got to figure that the 6 other seniors we had were who he had bonded with the most. It's tough to come back post-grad of your class.

Back