What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 TX QB Brendon Lewis (SIGNED to COLORADO)

gordon ramsey idiot GIF

If Noyer has been struggling with a Nagging Shoulder Injury most of the year, and his last like 5 passes were not even off the ground, then I pray that they get Lewis a lot of 1st team snaps and that he gets a chance to start if needed???
Especially if Sam has a sore shoulder and should not be making a lot of throws in practice!!! I would be totally fine watching Lewis play this whole game to see what he can do, whether he throws a few INT's, I do not care.

I thought he looked pretty great for a true freshman getting their first meaningful snaps against a decent P5 team on a national televised bowl game. Not to mention the lack of a spring season, summer workouts, and real fall camp...I feel like this is the kind of QB that has potential...

That's a good offense for his skill set. Good for him
I wouldn't be surprised if he does very well there.

He is a good kid with a lot of raw talent who found himself in a situation with lousy coaching and worse talent around him.

He isn't as good as Shedeur but he will likely turn out to be a much better QB than he showed in the middle of this tire dumpster fire.

Is he a better athlete than he showed? I didn't feel like he ran enough.

To be fair he is tough to evaluate with the poor system and players around him.

Back