What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 TX QB Brendon Lewis (SIGNED to COLORADO)

I like what this says about the direction HCMT wants to take us.

This looks like a player who can do the things that are winning in this era of college football.

Welcome!

I wasn’t wowed by the verified time on a site in the 40, but I’m excited after watching the Hudl tape.

He showed great escapability and a crazy strong arm. Of course accuracy looks good in the highlights, but that arm, going to secondary looks, and very quick decision making have me pumped. I saw a slant pass thrown better against decent coverage than I’ve seen in our offense for a while.

Based on quotes I’ve seen, he doesn’t lack confidence. I hope he’s got the much needed leader ability and personality to go with the on the field tools.

I’m excited and hope he can get some big time prospects to commit along with him.

this is because of BuffNick not being on here so much anymore

so in his honor of the excitement
giphy.gif
Better than the creepy whipped cream gif...not as good as the champagne.

This will get some W's in the W-L column in the near future. Nice win by Chev, Jay and Tucker.
Welcome to the Buffs man!

He seems a bit over rated to me... Def should not be a ESPN 300. #notdrinkingthekoolaid

So what? The kid is ranked and just committed to CU. This is an awesome pickup and should be celebrated. Thanks for the expert analysis of being “a bit” overrated. #thenextmelkiper

Back