What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 TX WDE Devin Grant (SIGNED to COLORADO)

What’s the difference between the All American Bowl in San Antonio and the All American game in Orlando that Rice and Harris are playing in?

Also, was kind of thought to be a tweener, but if the coaches want him at 6’2” 235 as an OLB, that seems to be fine.
I think the only difference is who sponsors the bowl. I don't think one is more prestigious than the other or anything like that.

What’s the difference between the All American Bowl in San Antonio and the All American game in Orlando that Rice and Harris are playing in?

Also, was kind of thought to be a tweener, but if the coaches want him at 6’2” 235 as an OLB, that seems to be fine.

I'm sure others can give more in-depth reasons to my statement, but I'm pretty sure the San Antonio one is still the Army All-American Game (sponsored by someone else now), which was traditionally THE showcase for HS football talent. However, maybe a dozen years ago now, Under Armour created their own AA football game for HS recruits. While they started off slow, I think UA's game is on par with the Army game in terms of which recruits attend and play. My memory may be failing me here, but I want to say Will Pericak played in one of the first few UA games...if not him, someone around that time period.

edit: Curiosity got to me, and I was thinking of Curtis Cunningham. Jon Major and Tuioti Mariner also played in that game.

Last edited:
Dang! Those are awesome to watch. Devin was killing it. Some of those high 4 star o lineman were getting killed

I'm sure others can give more in-depth reasons to my statement, but I'm pretty sure the San Antonio one is still the Army All-American Game (sponsored by someone else now), which was traditionally THE showcase for HS football talent. However, maybe a dozen years ago now, Under Armour created their own AA football game for HS recruits. While they started off slow, I think UA's game is on par with the Army game in terms of which recruits attend and play. My memory may be failing me here, but I want to say Will Pericak played in one of the first few UA games...if not him, someone around that time period.

edit: Curiosity got to me, and I was thinking of Curtis Cunningham. Jon Major and Tuioti Mariner also played in that game.
I believe Lynn Katoa played in Army game

I believe Lynn Katoa played in Army game

You're right, and that same year Scott did too. I think Yuri also played, and Polley was in the UA game. I only mentioned Cunningham (mistakenly Pericak at first), because I believe that was UA's inaugural game.

I've been watching it for the most part, I haven't seen him in D yet, unless I missed it. Check that, just saw him on a snap.

Back