What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'20 UT C Mady Sissoko (Signed to Michigan State)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

8436199.jpg

Wasatch Academy (Mount Pleasant, UT)

AAU: Utah Mountain Stars

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MadyGSissoko

Ht: 6'9"
Wt: 230

247s rating: 4* - 97 grade; #6 C (#36 overall)
ESPN rating: 4* - 86 grade; #7 C (#46 overall)
Rivals rating: 4*; unranked C (#80 overall)

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9797 / #9 C / #54 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, CS-Bakersfield, Grand Canyon, FIU, Oregon State, Southern, Southern Utah, Utah

Being recruited by both Grier and Rohn. Sissoko is originally from Mali (West Africa).

That is a large and athletic young man, can't imagine when he fully develops.

Don't know what our chances are but I'd love to see him be a Buff.

Entire highlight reel was two handed dunks and blocked shots, had one basket that was a little 6 foot fall away. Looks like a guy who is going to need to develop a game but he is young and athletic enough to do so.

uhhhh... ...wow...! NICE FIND! I don't care if he shoots like David Harrison - if those measureables are right, then this kid will get the attention of a lot of coaches. I hope we've made some good inroads so far, because I imagine a lot of other schools are going to be saying hello...soon.

BIG TIME! I hadn't checked in on any kids in some months, and last Maddy seemed inclined to UCLA. He tells Adam that MSU was his best trip, and that's fair. MSU also is predicted to land Isaiah Jackson, a 5 star big, and while that won't prevent Maddy from committing, it also doesn't hurt CU's chances I guess. It's probably inconsequential and this kid is likely an MSU lean... ...but **** it, I thought we were completely out of the running. I'm pumped with optimism from this news.

If a 4-star football player announced he was visiting CU, Wasian or TD would have like, 20 likes. Here we have a 4-star visiting in what I think is a critical class, and we have four likes for Wasian as I type... ...I guess I rarely go to games, so I'm a hypocrite; however, man I wish we had more bball enthusiasm/interest.

His school also is a sort of a bball factory, so it's good to see us making connections with them. We are also recruiting Maddy's teammate (or at least at one time were).

MSU is tough for me to see beating for this young man. He's my favorite big man recruit. Hope your right dyemeduke for the optimism!

BIG TIME! I hadn't checked in on any kids in some months, and last Maddy seemed inclined to UCLA. He tells Adam that MSU was his best trip, and that's fair. MSU also is predicted to land Isaiah Jackson, a 5 star big, and while that won't prevent Maddy from committing, it also doesn't hurt CU's chances I guess. It's probably inconsequential and this kid is likely an MSU lean... ...but **** it, I thought we were completely out of the running. I'm pumped with optimism from this news.

If a 4-star football player announced he was visiting CU, Wasian or TD would have like, 20 likes. Here we have a 4-star visiting in what I think is a critical class, and we have four likes for Wasian as I type... ...I guess I rarely go to games, so I'm a hypocrite; however, man I wish we had more bball enthusiasm/interest.

His school also is a sort of a bball factory, so it's good to see us making connections with them. We are also recruiting Maddy's teammate (or at least at one time were).
Can CU match or beat UCLA’s offer sheet?

Back