What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019/20 off-season Buff soccer news & awards

Mainly just for my own easy reference, here is the full spring scrimmage schedule from the article (https://cubuffs.com/news/2020/3/3/soccer-set-for-four-home-dates-this-spring.aspx ) linked to in the tweet @MarkW posted above:

"
Colorado Spring Soccer Schedule

Date OpponentLocationTime (MT)
April 4BYUPrentup Field11 a.m.
April 11Air ForcePrentup FieldNoon
April 18WyomingPrentup FieldNoon
April 22Real CO DA Boy'sFranklin Field7 p.m.
April 25NebraskaLincoln, Neb.7 p.m.
"

Looks like the team will need to hire a new staff member. (Her title was "Coordinator of Performance Analysis and Camp Operations".)

Best wishes to Ms. Brown at Regis!

Last edited:
Cross posting with the transfer thread, but also wanted to link in this thread an interview and article officially announcing incoming soccer goalie Dani Hansen, who is joining the Buffs as a redshirt sophomore after spending her 1st 2 years at the Univ. of Washington. She's from Broomfield, and went to and played high school ball at nearby Monarch in Louisville..
(Her transfer was 1st noted in AllBuffs around a month ago in of the Transfer thread (https://www.allbuffs.com/threads/ol...ing-and-other-roster-news.105930/post-2890260).)

Official welcome and congrats to her!

Congrats to May grad goalie J.J. Tompkins (who's playing in Norway) for starting off her pro career with a shutout!

Congrats and best wishes to strength and conditioning coach Larson and his family!

Last edited:
Per the below soccer team tweets, looks like DOUBLE congrats are in order for #ForeverBuffs goalie Jalen Tompkins. A few days ago her Norwegian pro team signed her to another contract (this one for next season), and today they won their country's Championships!

Great to see the team finding fun ways to compete and make training as entertaining as possible. Also, especially as someone who (best I can remember- it's many decades ago) could barely get the ball off the ground back in my youth when I'd try to place kick, congrats to and very impressed by Ms. Webb.

Back