What's new

2019 College Football News

crosby87

WR Arjei Henderson leaves Florida. Man they are bleeding recruits. High 4 star.

Can you imagine not being able to become academically eligible to play at freaking Florida? What was he doing in High School, getting straight F's?

That's the 5th recruit already this summer BTW.

Creebuzz

Don’t drain my swamp.
Club Member

Can you imagine not being able to become academically eligible to play at freaking Florida? What was he doing in High School, getting straight F's?

I know it’s like catnip for me, but let me point out that the Florida Man we all know and love is not entirely representative of the State of Florida. According to USNWR rankings, the University of Florida ranks #35. CU is a very respectable #96. Washington comes in at #59 to give further comparison.

onealcd

Club Member
Club Member

You know florida is a pretty great university right? Ranked higher than Colorado usually.

Uncle Luko

Peckerwood
Club Member
Unless you've got top end talent as a quarterback, no way in hell I'd want someone with his attitude, maturity (or lack thereof), and demeanor representing this program. Martell does not have top-end talent so I'd rather not have him anywhere near this team but that's just my opinion.
Spot on. Even if he had top end talent, when stuff goes South, how could you trust him to come through? As far as right now, I don't believe you could. Maybe down the line, he'll find it. Let him do that somewhere else, though. :D

Not Sure

Club Member
Club Member
I saw a guy this morning on a motorcycle. He was wearing a helmet... and shorts and a t-shirt. I guess the helmet will help, a little.