What's new

2019 College Football News

Not Sure

Club Member
Club Member
Weird. The ISU folks have enough experience playing ****braska that you’d think they would just use piss balloons like the rest of us.

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
@Duff Man I thought Jalen Hurts was severely overrated? Lol, I'm just giving you a hard time, but is Lincoln Riley just a QB wizard?
I was one of those that thought he was way overrated, so I will respond as well. He's had a few years to grow as a player and we didn't really get to see it (other than destroying Mel Tucker last year). Second, Lincoln Riley is absolutely a QB whisperer. Third, he's played no good defenses.

ZKobalt

D'Eriq King is transferring from Houston, gonna redshirt this year and will grad transfer next year. He scored 50 TDs last year and I hope someone on the staff is keeping an eye on that situation.

Fantastic start to the Holgorsen era for Houston.

zbuff

Club Member
Club Member
You sign a LOI with the intent to play football. If you decide you just want to redshirt, shouldn't you lose your scholarship?

TSchekler

Club Member
Club Member
He did say there are a bunch of guys considering a RS there this year. Maybe at 1-3, they are wanting to RS and return a bunch of 5th year guys in year two under Holgerson to make a big run?