What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

WR Arjei Henderson leaves Florida. Man they are bleeding recruits. High 4 star.

Can you imagine not being able to become academically eligible to play at freaking Florida? What was he doing in High School, getting straight F's?

That's the 5th recruit already this summer BTW.

Can you imagine not being able to become academically eligible to play at freaking Florida? What was he doing in High School, getting straight F's?

I know it’s like catnip for me, but let me point out that the Florida Man we all know and love is not entirely representative of the State of Florida. According to USNWR rankings, the University of Florida ranks #35. CU is a very respectable #96. Washington comes in at #59 to give further comparison.

You know florida is a pretty great university right? Ranked higher than Colorado usually.

Unless you've got top end talent as a quarterback, no way in hell I'd want someone with his attitude, maturity (or lack thereof), and demeanor representing this program. Martell does not have top-end talent so I'd rather not have him anywhere near this team but that's just my opinion.
Spot on. Even if he had top end talent, when stuff goes South, how could you trust him to come through? As far as right now, I don't believe you could. Maybe down the line, he'll find it. Let him do that somewhere else, though. :D

I saw a guy this morning on a motorcycle. He was wearing a helmet... and shorts and a t-shirt. I guess the helmet will help, a little.

Back