What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

0aa56180-cc3e-11e9-876d-c94293c68ff3

Hugh Freeze coached last game from a hospital bed up in the coaches box?? This is like a Will Ferrell movie and one of my favorite images ever.

This is absolutely absurd.

Swannie has been out for awhile, it's like a divorce announcement but then you hear the guy moved out at Xmas.
He'd been a dead man walking. USC had been in limbo waiting for the new president to be hired and get settled in was all. Helton's coaching for his job and anything short of a Pac-12 championship probably doesn't save it if Urban wants to coach there.

Yeah. Noticed Urban was talking with his hands on FOX the other day. Big no no for TV!!

Also, they have too many people on stage at times. Do we really need two ex USC players?

He'd been a dead man walking. USC had been in limbo waiting for the new president to be hired and get settled in was all. Helton's coaching for his job and anything short of a Pac-12 championship probably doesn't save it if Urban wants to coach there.
Do you really think Urban wants that job?

He has the ego to embrace the spotlight and he recruits like crazy.
Still don’t get it. USC crosses the street and bumps into 4 five star players. USC’s problem is not a lack of talent. It’s coaching. IMO. They have an embarrassment of riches that every program should envy. And you think Franklin is the fit?

I should probably **** my mouth here because I really don’t have a better option to put forth but, I don’t see Franklin as a fit. Time will tell.

Actually, I took a few minutes to think about this.... Mel Tucker would smash at USC.

Still don’t get it. USC crosses the street and bumps into 4 five star players. USC’s problem is not a lack of talent. It’s coaching. IMO. They have an embarrassment of riches that every program should envy. And you think Franklin is the fit?

I should probably **** my mouth here because I really don’t have a better option to put forth but, I don’t see Franklin as a fit. Time will tell.

Actually, I took a few minutes to think about this.... Mel Tucker would smash at USC.
If you B_Walk us with HCMT...........well let just say you won’t like what happens next.

They might, but that is a bad fit. You have to have a coach embrace the spotlight there.
That’s possible. But he Amazing fit in terms of how he coaches defense and his emphasis on power football. Big, tough, fundamentally sound USC would scare the hell out of most of the country, let alone the pac 12. He would put them back on the map defensively with the front 7 talent he could bring in.

James Franklin is a piece of sh*t as a human being so yeah he'd be a good fit for usc. This would be good, they could replace neb quite nicely.

Back