What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

The ad in the paper isn’t not classy, but seems contrived to me. Oh well, in a world filled with bad, I’m certainly not going to fault anyone for being a bit over the top.

The ad in the paper isn’t not classy, but seems contrived to me. Oh well, in a world filled with bad, I’m certainly not going to fault anyone for being a bit over the top.
I agree. Seems like they’re trying just a little too hard.

That one hurts a Kansas program that is struggling to try to climb out of the basement.

The only good thing with it is the article states that he is "withdrawing from the football team and will not participate in any football activities." Normally that type of wording indicates he is continuing in classes. This means that it isn't a health emergency or family emergency, also usually means that it doesn't involve any kind of legal issues, at least not severe enough to get him suspended from school.

Could just be that he is tired of losing and wants to preserve his eligibility to graduate and play his final year someplace where he has a chance to win and maybe impress the pro scouts.

Does anyone know why there doesn't seem to be nearly as many bigger Thursday night games?

They’ve been pretty uninspiring.

They get a bit better starting next week imo, with Cuse vs NC State. Few games are compelling to the west coast football fan, though. Linked is the full Thursday night schedule

NFL killed the Thursday night game.
That’s exactly it.

Frankly, I’m cool with it. Thursday games are a major break from routine for teams and a bitch to go to for fans who have to work the next day. Also hard to get recruits in for an OV on a Thursday.

I like college football being Friday night and all day Saturday.

He has several good points, but 4 games in 19 days is a little lot ****ed up.

You can't do that to people and just expect them to quietly acquiesce.

He has several good points, but 4 games in 19 days is a little lot ****ed up.

You can't do that to people and just expect them to quietly acquiesce.

But if a team plays 4 weeks in a row all on Saturdays - which is certainly very common - then they are playing 4 games in a span of 22 days. Not that much of a difference. And on the flip side, UH only plays 2 games in 23 days since Sept. 19th.

Back