What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Colorado Football Schedule & Future Schedules

Night games at LSU are a terrific experience. Definitely one you want to see at least once, even if CU never pulls a home-and-home with 'em.
The reason I mentioned the teams I did, besides Georgia Tech, is that's what I hope CU can get back to. Take on anybody, any time, any place, anywhere. An LSU night game would go along with that. (y)

The reason I mentioned the teams I did, besides Georgia Tech, is that's what I hope CU can get back to. Take on anybody, any time, any place, anywhere. An LSU night game would go along with that. (y)

Absolutely. Big fan of those kinds of matchups, too. Teams that never see each other, fanbases without beef... just a good time to mix it up and share some fluids.

Beer fluids, I mean.

It’d be cool to get a home and home with UGA and/or Alabama at some point honestly.
Alabama's actually doing home & homes again in the future instead of the one-off neutral games.

Series coming up with Texas, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Notre Dame and Oklahoma. They will only do 1 opponent like that per year in the non-con, so the earliest CU could even hope to get something is probably 2034. https://fbschedules.com/ncaa/alabama/

Alabama's actually doing home & homes again in the future instead of the one-off neutral games.

Series coming up with Texas, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Notre Dame and Oklahoma. They will only do 1 opponent like that per year in the non-con, so the earliest CU could even hope to get something is probably 2034. https://fbschedules.com/ncaa/alabama/
Saban complained about teams not wanting play them recently right?

Yes, but he wasn't being truthful.

Saban wants people to play Bama on his terms. He does not want true road games, and he wants "neutral" site games in Atlanta or Jacksonville.

Programs have started telling him to go kick rocks, and now he is whining about it.

They miss the playoff this year he'll change his practices. He's starting to-They're playing 2 power 5s in 2025 and 2026

The home schedule for next season is really favorable and the road schedule is not that bad outside of road trips to USC and Washington (A&M still looks suspect).

The home schedule for next season is really favorable and the road schedule is not that bad outside of road trips to USC and Washington (A&M still looks suspect).
We'll be underdogs in most of our games but maybe not prohibitive underdogs in any of them. I think we've got a chance each week, which makes a bowl attainable if some things break right.

We'll be underdogs in most of our games but maybe not prohibitive underdogs in any of them. I think we've got a chance each week, which makes a bowl attainable if some things break right.

We do not even really need things to break right. CU plays seven games in Colorado next season:

@ CSU
Fresno State
Arizona State
Oregon
UCLA
Washington State
Utah

Go 5-2 in those games and win a road game. That's doable.

A&M completely depends on if they can find a better QB. Mond is bad enough to give us a chance. They are better overall though.

We do not even really need things to break right. CU plays seven games in Colorado next season:

@ CSU
Fresno State
Arizona State
Oregon
UCLA
Washington State
Utah

Definitely do-able. But 4-3 or 3-4 while going 1-4 in road games is probably closer to how Vegas will see it.

@ CSU
Fresno State
Arizona State
Oregon
UCLA
Washington State
Utah

I would feel better about this prediction if the starting QB were a bit more settled.

Definitely do-able. But 4-3 or 3-4 while going 1-4 in road games is probably closer to how Vegas will see it.

I might lose my **** if we go 5-7 again. I know the odds are against us since we don’t have a single QB with experience. But from my fan perspective, that would just be brutal.

Not bad-Looks to me like the one weeknight game we've got is @Arizona on 10/9, and we've got a bye (they have to play at UCLA) the week before. Toughest stretch for next year might be late September-@A&M on 9/19, and then Quack Attack pays a visit here the following week. Not sure Oregon's a CFP contender, but they're a 10 win team at least and the favorite in our conference IMO.

Last edited:
Back