What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Colorado Football Schedule & Future Schedules

Who the hell thought a night game in mid-December was a good idea for the mountain schools?

I hope the Buffs relish the thought of playing one more game in 2020. They get to play in a semi major bowl against a team within a state that has tradition and history. The recruiting eyes will be on us and any other year this would be a great goal to achieve.
I am proud we have not opted out and I hope every player on the team is excited about the opportunity. As fans we have been asking for and whining for these games.

Teams I’d like to see CU play against:

1. Arkansas...not only Ozarks but bison and bacon together sounds good.
2. Tennessee. Rocky Mountains vs Rocky Top.
3. Virgins Tech. RM versus those blue mountains in SW VA. @hokiehead could be mental for this one.
4. Auburn...just for the heck of it.

I want more games against the SEC and ACC too.

i just saw these dates released. is this old news?

Vs Northern Colorado 9/3
Vs Texas A&M 9/11
Vs Minnesota 9/18

Interesting news in the aTm game location article on CUBUFFS today:
The A&M game will not be part of CU's annual season ticket package, but season ticket holders will have the first opportunity to purchase tickets later this spring before sales will be open to the general public. Season ticket renewals for the 2021 season will go out in March. Anyone desiring more information on CU season tickets are invited to call 303/492-8282.

Seems like a good way to not have any CU fans at the game. We know that the aTm cult followers will travel well. I know the general consensus here is that games in Denver suck, but this will be a national game against a big time program. Assuming spectators will be allowed to attend hopefully there is some black and gold in the stands.

Last edited:
Back