What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Taking a moment to appreciate the 2020 Buffs Football season

I remember saying months ago that it was my opinion that Mangham looked like the better RB between he and Fontenot, but nice to see they were both solid.

I thought Mangham was the better RB last season. Now with Clayton on his way, we'll have to see about that.

I thought Mangham was the better RB last season. Now with Clayton on his way, we'll have to see about that.
In my opinion, Mang had moments where he looked great but seemed to get lost as the season went along. Being a true freshman, that's totally understandable.

Fontenot was one of the best surprises on the team, looked like the better back, and demonstrated incredible balance, good hands, and more burst than I expected.

Should be a good RB room this fall, steel sharpening steel.

One of the two needs to find that last gear to start turning 20 yard gains into touchdowns. I am not sure either has that but would be massive for the 2020 offense

Again, have zero idea where the assistant thread is, but the new graphics guy is really good.

We just sent off some CU players to the NFL so I think it's a good time to focus on the upcoming season (if there's going to be one).

How will college football be played when some schools didn't even have spring practice? Will the schools that had a spring practice have even any advantage this time around? I don't think you can really assume that each single football player has bought into conditioning drills at home during the lockdown so it'll be interesting to see if returning starters lose their starting positions or highly touted players end up being busts.

If schools have to be online only, will those schools have to forfeit the upcoming football season?

Got a call from the AD. Just a “thanks” and “do you have any questions” call. I asked what it looks like for the season and he didn’t know anything. Just said to watch my email. GO BUFFS!

Got a call from the AD. Just a “thanks” and “do you have any questions” call. I asked what it looks like for the season and he didn’t know anything. Just said to watch my email. GO BUFFS!
Yeah, I’m sure a ticket sales intern has all the intel

With Anglen coming back, you've got to be very impressed with how Dorrell has kept this class together. Has to be extremely rare for a pretty talented class like CU's to stick through a transition we have seen with all the crazy circumstances involved. If it was a MM type class and we kept everyone, we'd be in big trouble, but a lot of these guys had good options to leave. Seems like Dorrell did a tremendous job selling Anglen on CU and his plan for him and the program.

This doesn't absolve Dorrell from recruiting, as I think he is an average recruiter based off his past. However, I think he has done a good job assembling a good recruiting staff. He was actually my biggest concern as a recruiter on this staff and this has eased some of that concern.

Talking with a friend of mine A&M ulumni and donor this afternoon, scuttle butt is they're not anticipating the scheduled game with the Buffs. As a whole the SEC plans to play on time as many games as possible per their individual schedules. It gets a little more interesting, several SEC members have already sought back up opponents to fill in including a couple from the Big12 & ACC. This makes sense when you think about it, G5s are already petitioning the NCAA to relax requirements for the near future so they don't have to drop programs.

Back