What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Colorado Football Schedule & Future Schedules

I guess I’m just confused about what options they could possibly be weighing that are causing a delay in releasing the schedule.
given that the Pac 12 has been, by far, the most conservative P5 conference during Covid, I wouldn't be surprised if some schools are questioning whether it's too early to commit to a 2021 season

given that the Pac 12 has been, by far, the most conservative P5 conference during Covid, I wouldn't be surprised if some schools are questioning whether it's too early to commit to a 2021 season

Agree with what you are saying. By the time football season starts a good chunk of the country could have been vaccinated by that time. Honestly the Pac-12 should go with a full schedule regardless of what is going on right now. If not, they will continue to be viewed as a joke of a conference by the rest of the country east of the Rockies. Also that could affect the media rights discussions with networks.

Agree with what you are saying. By the time football season starts a good chunk of the country could have been vaccinated by that time. Honestly the Pac-12 should go with a full schedule regardless of what is going on right now. If not, they will continue to be viewed as a joke of a conference by the rest of the country east of the Rockies. Also that could affect the media rights discussions with networks.

As we saw last year, this can easily be changed if something happens with COVID. For now, the wise thing to do is to plan for 12 games.

I agree that the PAC should plan for a full season at this point. The President is predicting that all adults should be able to get vaccinated by early summer so they even have a cushion to work with.

The balance to that is that most PAC decisions are driven by the California schools and California is currently struggling with Covid compared to much of the rest of the nation. It may be hard to see getting much cooperation from the state or local governments there until they see some real results in controlling the pandemic in the communities there.

if anyone with the privileges cares enough to fix it, the link at the top to 'Colorado Football Schedule' points at the 2019 schedule.

Hopefully they are able to get another P5 matchup for 2025

Texas A&M is still in search of a fourth game for 2025......just saying. I hate the CSU extension-but its on campus and not every year. Would like to see future games lined up with Nebraska after 2024-I know we're both mediocre...........but how the hell are ESPN and FOX not BEGGING for more after the two classics we gave them in 2018 and 2019?

Last edited:
Texas A&M is still in search of a fourth game for 2025......just saying. I hate the CSU extension-but its on campus and not every year. Would like to see future games lined up with ****braska after 2024-I know we're both mediocre...........but how the hell are ESPN and FOX not BEGGING for more after the two classics we gave them in 2018 and 2019?
Which would be a one off at CU and absolutely no way A&M would agree to that. Its more than likely going to be a one off G5, unless something else changes in future schedules that they can get home-home set up.

Which would be a one off at CU and absolutely no way A&M would agree to that. Its more than likely going to be a one off G5, unless something else changes in future schedules that they can get home-home set up.

Doubt it. If this played out, it would probably a one off at the Texans' stadium like the game at Mile High will be. Just noticed that and thought may be the A&M AD was pushing for CU to play them down there.....but its weird given we're scheduled to play at Houston the week before. I think odds are highest that its UNC or somebody like Wyoming (They've played one-offs at Folsom in the past and I think that's something they'd be open to again. They do not have an opponent for that date as of now).

Doubt it. If this played out, it would probably a one off at the Texans' stadium like the game at Mile High will be. Just noticed that and thought may be the A&M AD was pushing for CU to play them down there.....but its weird given we're scheduled to play at Houston the week before. I think odds are highest that its UNC or somebody like Wyoming (They've played one-offs at Folsom in the past and I think that's something they'd be open to again. They do not have an opponent for that date as of now).
That 2025 game was a home game, so he is obviously trying to replace that with another home game.

The neutral site could work if the numbers are similar to the Mile High game.

That 2025 game was a home game, so he is obviously trying to replace that with another home game.

The neutral site could work if the numbers are similar to the Mile High game.

It won't happen that year. We have four conference games at home. Howell said Missouri asked for this because they're planning a series with Kansas that's starting that year. That's gotta be Wyoming or a Big Sky school coming in.

Back